GE Access Networking Solution for ISPs, MSOs and SMB/Enterprises Networks
The Edgecore ECS4100-28T/52T switch is a Gigabit Ethernet access switch with four 1G uplink ports. These ECS4100 series switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users triple-play services with up to a Gigabit of bandwidth while ECS4120 series offer the options of 4 x 10G uplink bandwidth. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise, and campus networks. The ECS4100 series switch is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control, and advance QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advanced IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services from home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs, and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level
FEATURES and BENEFIT
- Enhance robustness of multicast control to provide high quality IP-TV service via IGMP snooping, IGMP group, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Ensure fully security of the services provider’s network against attack, oﬀering port security limit, IEEE802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control List (ACL), Guest VLAN, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), and SSH/SSL/HTTPS encrypt Telnet and Web access.
- Ease the management and troubleshooting with superior management, including industry-standard CLI, web interface, and SNMPv1, 2c, 3 and 4-group RMON.
- Diﬀerentiate network traﬃc and service with the advanced QoS features, such as Priority Queues, Traﬃc classiﬁcation, Traﬃc scheduling, Rate Limiting
- Service providers can expand their business from home user to business user by providing more reliable and resiliency network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), Connectivity Fault Management (802.1ag, Y.1731) and ensuring SLA